Today on The Legal Brief, Adam goes over the recent onslaught of gun control legislation.
———————————————— Today's Partners:
• Get 10% OFF at Cole-Tac using code "TGC10": https://goo.gl/ushmq4
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code "TGC": https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon - http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches at TGCGear: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
—————————————————————— LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• Adam Kraut for 2018 NRA Board - http://www.adamkraut.com
• Who is my Senator? - https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
• Who is my Representative? - https://www.house.gov/representatives/
• S. 1939 - Companion Bill to H.R. 3984: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1939/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22S.+1939%22%5D%7D&r=1
List of all the bills
HR 3947 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm HR 3962 – Bans online sales of ammunition HR 3984 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL’s and manufacturers HR 3986 – Would require the placement of tracking ID into ‘all’ firearms sold in America HR 3987 – Would require a fee to purchase a firearm through NICS and use these monies to fund the CDC to conduct research on gun violence that was previously found to be biased by Congress HR 3998 – Bans firearms for known or ‘suspected’ terrorists HR 3999 – Bans parts that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm HR 4018 – Institutes a ‘3’ day waiting period nationally for purchase of handgun HR 4025 – Expands reporting of multiple firearms sales HR 4052 – Would ‘ban’ possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds) HR 4057 – Expansion of Prohibition for firearms ownership for being on a Terrorist Watch List U.S. Senate S. 1915 – Would require all firearms to be personalized for restricted access and use S. 1916 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm S. 1923 – Expands background checks of firearms S. 1939 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL’s and manufacturers S. 1945 – Would ‘ban’ possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds)
Business Inquires: [email protected] ©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser. The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.