This week on The Legal Brief, Adam explains why you can't smoke weed and still purchase firearms.
———————————————— Today's Partners:
• Use Code "TGC10" for 10% off at RE Factor Tactical: https://goo.gl/DFwvcL • Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code "TGC": https://goo.gl/1OWfnU • Buy from Amazon - http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq • TGC Shirts and Patches: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6 • Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
—————————————————————— LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• Medical Marijuana - States which have legalized: http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881
• 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(3) - Unlawful Acts https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/922
• 27 C.F.R. § 478.11 - Unlawful User of or Addicted to a Controlled Substance https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/478.11
• Wilson v. Lynch https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/08/31/14-15700.pdf
Business Inquires: [email protected] ©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser. The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.