This week on The Legal Brief, Adam explains Curios and Relics!
———————————————— Today's Partners:
• Use Code "TGC-10" for 10% off at MyCaseBuilder! https://goo.gl/CEV5s9 • Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code "TGC": https://goo.gl/1OWfnU • Buy from Amazon - http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq • TGC Shirts and Patches: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6 • Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
—————————————————————— LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• 27 C.F.R. § 478.11 - Curios or Relics Definition https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/27/478.11
• ATF Curios and Relic List https://www.atf.gov/firearms/curios-relics
• Application for FFL https://www.atf.gov/firearms/instructions-form-7-application-federal-firearms-license
• Do you need an FFL - TLB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9moGO1xJOw
• 9 Types of FFL - TLB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJJHpxu9_zU
Business Inquires: [email protected] ©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser. The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.