This giveaway is only available to U.S. residents.
Reshare on social media for additional entries into this giveaway. Each reshare will be counted as an additional entry!
of Tourniquets Donated
days to go
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility Crimson Trace Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees and directors of The Crimson Trace, Inc. and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. To enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsor: Full30
3. Timing Sweepstakes begins September 25th, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends October 31st, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. How to Enter During the Sweepstakes Entry Period there are five methods of entry: Sign up for our Newsletter.
5. Winner Determination Within (5) five Days after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) entry for the prize described below in a random drawing of all valid entries received up to the time of the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to respond within ten (10) days of notification. Potential winner must follow the initial prize claim instructions and any subsequent claim instructions, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Failure to respond to an initial notification within ten (10) days will result in disqualification.
6. POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, SELECTION OF THE WINNER AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
7. Verification of Potential Winner Potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential winner may be selected. In the event a: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential winner, if any.
8. Grand Prize One (1) grand prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive a Crimson Trace Scope Prize shall be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, offered by Sponsor. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Any such substitution is not guaranteed and is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). Prize will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
9. Entry Conditions and Release Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry.
10. Publicity Except where prohibited or restricted by law, a winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor and any of its designees to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, video, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
11. General Conditions Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
12. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
13. Disputes Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in St. Paul, Minnesota; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
15. Sweepstakes Results The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete, which is anticipated to be 30 days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.